PARTIAL PAYMENT INSTALLMENT
San Antonio Tax Debt Relief Attorney
Like a payment plan or Offer in Compromise, the IRS allows certain individuals and businesses to agree to a Partial Payment Installment Agreement, or PPIA, in order to pay back some or most of your tax debts. This can help you make manageable and reasonable payments based on your means to help avoid financial repercussions that can affect your future and your livelihood.
As an individual or business owner facing tax-related debt, it is advisable to turn to a knowledgeable San Antonio Tax Debt Relief Attorney for representation. At The Law Office of Tony Ramos, P.C., our Tax Debt Relief Attorney can provide you with advice and guidance every step of the way to devise a payment plan that works for your unique situation.
Need help with a Partial Payment Installment Agreement? Talk to our Tax Debt Relief Attorney in San Antonio, TX!
Qualifications for Partial Installment Agreements
Know that there are a few basic qualifications for the IRS’s PPIA. These include:
- You must have filed and be up to date with required returns
- You must not be able to pay the full amount of your debt
- You must be able to make minimum payments without defaulting
- You must provide a complete financial statement to the IRS
- If you qualify, the IRS may them negotiate an agreement based on your income, expenses, ability to pay, and whether you can use equity or assets to pay your debts.
- With the help of our San Antonio Tax Debt Relief Attorney, you can find a favorable plan that keeps your best interests and your financial future in mind.
Call (210) 981-4515 for a Free Consultation
If you qualify and agree to a PPIA, the Internal Revenue Service will review your situation every two years. If they notice an improvement, they may raise your payments. This is why it is vital that you work with a San Antonio Tax Debt Relief Attorney who gets to know you and your family and will work with you from the start of your case to the end.
Free IRS Partial Payment Installment Consultation Request Form
Enter your name, email, and phone number below and we will contact you regarding your specific IRS issue...